Saturday, July 13, 2013

Summary 3: The Amp

Short version: Adra, Aretha, Zafira, Maralie, Sapphire, and the seven hobbit armies struggled to heal the many wounds they had obtained in the afterlife battle and find the amp Trip told them would help. They found it in his attic and released an echo version of Trip who promised to give them instructions on how to bring his body back.

Long version: Immediately after returning from the afterlife, Mara refused to have her broken leg examined and healed because she wanted to find Harry. Adra then refused to have her broken rib examined and healed because of her desperation to find the amp as quickly as possible.

Note- I've decided that if I want this blog to be something people can look at for a quick update, I need to post faster. The only way I can do that is by posting the short versions quickly, and then going back in and adding the long ones as soon as I can. They should still be up pretty quickly, but roleplay happens fast, so I'll be continuing this later as part of my effort to keep up.

No comments:

Post a Comment