Saturday, July 13, 2013

The Purpose of this Blog

The roleplaying in Blogland has caught like wildfire, and it's been going strong for several days now. Doesn't look like it's going to let up anytime soon, either. And it's awesome, but every now and then everybody gets really confused. It's really easy to get lost if you're gone for so much as an hour, and then it can be hard to jump back in again. So I'm making a blog to try and straighten things out. A nameless attempt (because the stupid blog wouldn't name itself) to establish some order. I'll be making a post for every plot we've gone through in this roleplaying since the beginning, and I'll update every few hours.

In addition to an archive of the events that have taken place in our roleplays, I would like to invite people to write things in a chapter format- only if they want to, of course- either as fillers or to tell the story from your perspective. For example, maybe your character went off into the forest for a bit and had some great emotional revelation, but all you wrote in the roleplay was *walks into forest* and then *walks out of forest* because you can't really take up comments for an emotional debate with yourself that no one else can even hear. You could write about it here. Say there was a battle really important to your character for whatever reason- you could write all of it from their perspective. I'm going to try to make my summaries as unbiased as possible- just raw, dry events- so that anyone can contribute if they want to, and they won't be misrepresented if they don't want to. So, if you'd like me to add you as a contributor to the blog, leave me a comment with your email below!

Now, if you don't mind, I have a ton of summaries to write... Also, I'm going to need help with the very first summary, because I wasn't there for some of it. If anyone can help me write the part where Arra gets possessed and then exorcised, that'd be awesome! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment